Warranty- and RMA-Handling
All VT AIR products have a manufacturer’s warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase.
All pfSense / Netgate products have a manufacturer’s warranty, the length of which depends on the manufacturer.
The manufacturer’s warranty, if valid, can be made through Voleatech GmbH or directly with the manufacturer.
In the case of warranty processing, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs to Voleatech GmbH and Voleatech GmbH for the shipping costs back to the customer. Warranty processing can take between 10 and 30 days. Voleatech is not obliged to provide a replacement device during this time. You can send your defective goods to us by post for repair after you have applied for an RMA number. You have to do the following to do this:
- Please inform us via email or mail about the problem with the unit. Provide us with the serial and billing number of your product.
- Describe the product and error/problem in detail and precise.
- We will check your error description and RMA claims and, if necessary, contact you for further data.
- If your RMA is approved, you will receeive a RMA number. Please send the defect product to Voleatech GmbH with the RMA number attached/inside the package. Packages without a RMA number are not accepted for warranty/RMA handling and will be returned upon arrival on customers costs.
- Please package the product with the original wrapping and use enough protection material to ensure safe shipping. If possible, insure your shipment, transport damage or a lost package cannot be replaced by Voleatech. Please keep the shipping number (tracking number) at a safe place in case it is needed.
- Voleatech will forward your product to the manufacturer and keep you up to date on the repair status. The repair can take between 10 and 30 days.
- Voleatech will return the repaired product to you via mail with cash on delivery for shipping.