VT AIR Support (Per-Incident)
VT AIR Support from the VT AIR Manufacturer.
Terms and Conditions
We offer expertise and assistance with installation, configuration and customization of your VT AIR systems.
Monday – Friday during our office hours (9:00 – 17:00)
Response Time: 24 Hours
Additional after hours charge: 50%/Hour
Billing Interval: each incident counts as a Support Request
Maximum Incident Time: 60 minutes
Valid: 12 month after purchase date
The VT AIR Support Incident is resolved, when the customers support request is resolved or the maximum incident duration has been reached.
Payment: in advance
No documentation is included.
All settings are carried out via remote.
The service does not include work at the customer site.
When buying this service product, the buyer has to make sure that all the infrastructure requirements are met
to enable the proper support service.
We support you with all aspects of VT AIR, like
- Firewall Rules
- Routing policy per Gateway or per rules for multiple WANs
- Load balancing
- IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN
- and many more
What is an “Incident”?
An incident is a single support issue that can be resolved in a reasonable timeframe. A single support issue is a problem that cannot be broken down into subordinate issues. If a problem consists of subordinate issues, each of these issues shall be considered a separate incident. An incident will relate to one specific feature, function, action, or facet of the software, or one aspect of its operation or performance. The definition of an incident may be expanded to include accompanying occurrences, or events that arise as a consequence of, or are dependent on it. A non-comprehensive list of examples include:
- Supported package install and configuration
- Setup of up to two VPN connections (customer MUST have control of both endpoints)
- Reviewing of firewall logs to determine root cause of specific problems
- Best practices advice on deployment, configuration, and optimization
- Suggestions on performance improvements and firewall tuning
What does not count as an “Incident”
- Hardware failure not caused by the customer while product is in warranty
- Pre-Sales or product availability questions
- Problems that are ultimately determined to be a software bug
- entire VT AIR configuration
Non VT AIR hardware
As you know, there are hundreds of vendors and thousands of products that can interface with VT AIR in one way or another. Generally speaking, we will only able to support the official VT AIR hardware at a 100% and can only be expected to troubleshoot and resolve issues with VT AIR. We will always try to Support VT AIR on different Hardware but can not guarantee that we can solve issues on these hardware products.
What version of VT AIR are supported
We only officially support the current release and one release prior (referring to minor releases). Anything older than that will be considered best-effort, and you should consider upgrading as soon as possible.
Lenght of an incident and complex issues
A single support incident can not exceed one hour in time. If you have a complex problem, please plan ahead accordingly or contact us to ask for a fixed price offer to resolve your issue.